1. The person will deny they said or did something, even when you have proof that they have.
2. The person will accuse you of doing things that you know they themselves have done.
3. The person will turn others against you in order to take away your support system.
4. The person will repeatedly tell you that you are crazy, in an effort to get you to doubt your sanity.
5. When talking with the person, you are never right, and they always are (according to them)
6. The person will says things that cause you to always feel like you have to defend reality.
7. The person will cause your trust in yourself and your intuition to begin to erode.
8. The person will cause you to always feel uncertain about whether you’re on good terms with them.
9. The person will always call your feelings and emotions into question, so that you begin to doubt your own feelings.
10. You find yourself collecting “proof” that things actually happened so you can reassure yourself.
H/t Dominee @BlessingManifested [note, although I wrote this, it is based on her original meme]